Alison Palkhivala / Writer-editor
As any internet search will prove, there are many writers for you to choose from. Why choose me? Here is what I have to offer:
1. More than 20 years of experience: I challenge you to find a medical specialty that I have not written about already. My years of experience mean we can hit the ground running. There is no need to explain the clinical background of even the most complex medical conditions. I will ask all the right questions about your project, helping to guide the process, determine the timeline, and provide a fair quote.
2. Easy to work with: I know that the point of hiring a contractor is to remove headaches, not cause them. I pride myself on being easy to work with. If you want my professional opinion, I will happily share it with you, but if you’d rather I simply put my nose to the grindstone and do what you ask, I’m fine with that, too.
3. Ability to form a team: Need someone with a wider scope of skills than just writing? If I don’t have those skills myself, it’s certain that I know someone who does.
4. On time, every time: I don’t miss deadlines, ever.
5. Proven track record: I leave a trail of happy clients bending me. References are available. Just ask!
6. Have laptop, will travel: I do most of my work from my home office, but if you need to meet me face-to-face or if, more commonly, you need me to attend a meeting or conference, I will be there.
7. Award winner: I am the recipient of a 2005/6 “Best Medical Media Article” award from Embrace, and I have a lovely plaque to prove it.